Notice of AGM 2017 – Hanoi & HCMC
The 2017 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Australian Chamber of Commerce (AusCham), Vietnam, will take place at 6pm on Tuesday 28 March 2017 simultaneously in:
- Hanoi – InterContinental Hanoi Westlake, 5 Tu Hoa, Tay Ho; and
- HCMC – Sofitel Saigon Plaza, 17 Le Duan Str, District 1
- Monday, 27 February – Official Notice of 2017 AGM. Nominations for Board open
- Friday 17 March @5pm – Deadline for members to list an item on the AGM Agenda (email firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Monday, 20 March @ 3pm – Deadline for candidates to nominate for the 2017 Board
- Tuesday, 21 March – Online voting commences
- Tuesday, 28 March @3pm – Online voting closes
- Tuesday, 28 March @6pm – AGM 2017 (HN and HCMC)
- 2017 Notice of AGM
- 2017 AGM Information Sheet
- 2017 AGM Nomination Form
- 2017 AGM Chapter Proxy
- 2017 AGM – Minutes 22 March 2016 (to be read in conjunction with AGM-2016-AGENDA & Presentation-2016-FINAL )
- President’s Report regarding the activities of AusCham since the previous AGM.
- President’s Report regarding proposed activities for the coming year.
- Treasurer’s Report regarding the financial position for the year ended 31 December 2016 and proposed budget for year ended 31 December 2017.
- To elect a National Board comprising four (4) representatives residing in Hanoi and eight (8) representatives residing in HCMC and that these Board Members will hold office from this date until the 2018 AGM.
- To appoint an auditor.
- To transact any other business properly brought forward at the AGM.
- Only Voting Members may nominate or be nominated to serve on the Board.
- Only Voting members may vote if an election is required.
- All Voting and Non Voting Members are invited to attend the AGM in either Hanoi or HCMC.
Please register your interest in attending the AGM by emailing:
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: