The AustraliaVietnam Young Leadership Dialogue is a nonforprofit initiative that aims to nurture relationships, promote engagement and collaboration between Australian and Vietnamese young leaders to enhance the economic, social and cultural prosperity of Australia and Vietnam.
The inaugural dialogue involves 20 delegates from Australia and Vietnam along with various speakers and partners from diverse sectors including business, education, policy, nonforprofit and the arts.
To be eligible, you must meet the following:
- 25-35 years old.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Minimum IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
- Able to travel to Sydney in May, 2017.
Application & Selection Process
1. Apply online via www.australiavietnam.org
2.Steering Committee Review
- All applications are assessed based on following criteria:
(1) bilateral relationship, (2) potential of impact,
(3) commitment and (4) leadership qualities.
3. Advisor Interviews
- All chosen applicants will be invited to an interview with AVYLD advisors and cofounders.
4. Delegates Announcement
Applications open from: October 11 – November 30, 2016.
For more information, click AVYLD A4 Promotional Flyer – updated.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE