In order to execute our tasks in relation to the Green Growth Strategy and the National Action Plan for the National Green Growth, to introduce and promote the projects related to the building and development of urban green growth in Vietnam, to connect and enhance the partnerships between the potential partners in the field of building and development of urban green growth, practically celebrate the Vietnam Urban Day November 8th, Vietnam Urban Forum (VUF) – Ministry of Construction in collaboration with the Association of Cities of Vietnam (ACVN), the Vietnam Urban Planning and Development Association (VUPDA) and BCI Asia will hold the Week of Urban Green Growth Vietnam – 2015 with the support of the Ministry of Construction and the Ministry of Planning and Investment.
- Address: Vietnam Women’s Museum, 36 Ly Thuong Kiet, Hang Bai Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi
- Date: 02 days, from 4th to 5th November 2015
Nov 4th 2015:
+ 8:00 Exhibition starts
+ 9:00 – 9:30 Reception of Officials
+ 9:30 Opening ceremony and Visiting the booths
+ 14:00-17:00 Seminar on Urban Green Growth leaded by VUF
+ 8:00 Exhibition continues
+ 8:30-10:30 Seminar on Green Technology – Environmental Friendly Materials
+ 10:30-11:15 Closing ceremony and Trophy Bestowal
+ 11:15 Lunch party
- Main activities:
- Booth exhibition under the theme groups: Green Urban Construction Investment Projects; Urban Green Growth Planning and Architecture Designing; Environment Friendly Technology and Materials; International and National Organizations and Typical Urbans of Green Growth movement: Green – Clean – Fine in 2015.
- Workshops, seminars in special topics registered and conducted by the sponsors and members of the Vietnam Urban Forum.
Free entry for exhibition visitors. To attend the seminars (limited seats), please register with:
- Ms Nguyen Thi Hong Sam – International Relationship Coordinator – Vietnam Urban Forum, Phone: 0983610976, Email: email@example.com
- Ms Nguyen Thi Bich Loan – Event Coordinator – BCI Asia Vietnam – Phone: 0913804158, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sincere thanks to your attention and support.