RMIT University is offering AusCham members the opportunity to invite a team of four MBA graduates to undertake a consulting project on a topic of real interest to your company. Free of charge!
The consulting project will allow the MBA teams to demonstrate their ability to gather data, apply decision models, solve complex and systemic problems, practice diplomacy and business management skills while gaining exposure to real-world issues.
Organisations, including AusCham, have found these projects to be valuable.
- 17 October 2016 to 6 January 2017 (in practical terms, it may require about 3 brief meetings at intervals within those 15 weeks)
Is your company interested?
If so, RMIT will require the following details:
- Name of company
- Industry in which the company operates (this is to ensure the team members have no links to any competitor in this industry)
- Brief synopsis of what you might like the team to study, liaise and advise on
- Contact person in the firm for them to liaise further with
For further information, please contact:
David Alan Robinson
MBA Director, Associate Professor
Head of Department: Post-Graduate Programs
RMIT Asia Graduate Centre
702 Nguyen Van Linh Blvd., District 7, HCMC, Vietnam
* RMIT University is a 2015 /2016 Titanium Sponsor of AusCham Vietnam. It also partners with AusCham with the annual AusCham RMIT University Executive MBA Scholarship.