- [Update post Symposium] To view videos of the speakers at the 2017 Real Estate Symposium, click here.
Registrations! To register NOW, click here.
The date for the 5th Annual Vietnam Real Estate Market Symposium will be held on Thursday 5 October, 2017.
The event will be held in HCMC at the Reverie Saigon.
***Simultaneous translation between English and Vietnamese will be available at this event.***
SPONSORSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AusCham and co host Members: 2.500.000 VND | Non- Members: 3.000.000 VND
Or email email@example.com
A platform for bringing all the real estate players with an interest in Vietnam to share their insights/updates on the most recent changes/developments on policy and laws. It also creates an opportunity for investors, government representatives and service providers within the real estate market to interact with each other.
|1.00 – 1.05pm:||Opening Remarks: Chau Ta, President of the Australian Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam
|1.05 – 1.25pm:||Ho Chi Minh City Spatial Development for the next 5 years: Mr. Ly Khanh Tam Thao, Vice Head of General Planning Division, Department of Urban Planning and Architecture
|1.25 – 1.40pm:||Vietnam M&A Real Estate Market Landscape and Competitiveness: Mr John Ditty, Managing Partner – Advisory, KPMG Vietnam
|1.40 – 2.20pm:||Vietnam Capital Market: Mr. Stephen Wyatt, Country Head, JLL Vietnam
Panel discussion; Moderator: Stephen Wyatt
|2.20 – 2.45pm:||Office Market Update and Insights 2017: Mr. Troy Griffiths, Deputy Managing Director, Savills Vietnam
|2.45 – 3.00pm:||Coffee break
|3.00 – 3.20pm:||Franchising in Vietnam : Understanding the Legal Framework: Mr. David Lim, Managing Partner, ZICO Law Vietnam
|3.20 – 4.00pm:||Appetite for Hospitality: Mr Adam Bury, Senior Vice President, Investment Sales, Hotels & Hospitality Group, Asia Pacific
Panel Discussion: Moderator: Adam Bury
· Antoine Sirot, Chief Operating Officer of PHD Property & Hospitality Management
· Penny Trinh – Country Representative, Thailand and Vietnam, Marriott Starwood
· Michael Piro – Chief Operating Officer, Indochina Capital
· Rahul Parrab – Partner, Squire Patton Boggs
|4.00 – 4.20pm:||Tax and Structuring: Mr Ninh Van Hien, Partner, Tax & Corporate Services, KPMG Vietnam
|4.20 – 5.00pm:||Residential Market Update and Insights 2017: Dung Duong, Senior Director, Head of Valuation & Advisory, Research and Consulting Services, CBRE Vietnam
Panel Discussion: “Luxury Residential Revigorated”; Moderator: Thuy Dung Duong
· Caleb Lau, CapitaLand
· Lam Vo, Managing Director, Ban Viet (VietCapital Real Estate)
· Sergey Nam, Kusto Group
· Thien Duong, Managing Director, Transform One (Architecture firm)
|5.00 – 5.30pm:||Industrial Market Update and Effects of a Growing E-Commerce Segment: Mr. Alex Crane, Managing Director, Vietnam, Cushman & Wakefield Vietnam
|5.30pm:||Closing remarks and thanks: Chau Ta
|5.35 – 7.30pm:||Cocktail Reception and Networking: Sponsored by Squire Patton Boggs
- Squire Patton Boggs’ invitation to AusCham’s 5th Annual Vietnam Real Estate Symposium Networking Drinks (immediate after the Symposium from 5.30-7.30pm)
- The Real Estate & Hospitality Life Cycle by Squire Patton Boggs
Squire Patton Boggs combine sound legal counsel with a deep knowledge of their clients’ businesses to resolve their legal challenges. They “care about the quality of our services, the success of our clients and the relationships that are forged through those successes”.