[Standard Disclaimer: This event is not an AusCham event. It is promoted in good faith below as an event that may or may not be of interest to AusCham’s members.]
• Venue: Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon
• Date: Wednesday – 26th April
• Time: 8:30 – 10:00am
– Private Equity investment in Vietnam remains a significant driver behind Vietnam’s economic growth.
– The sentiment expressed by those operating in the Private Equity sector has an important impact on the economy as a whole, which The survey seeks to measure. Come to see ‘What is in store for Private Equity investors in 2017?’
Speakers Mr. Kenneth Atkinson – Executive Chairman, Grant Thornton
Ken has been working almost exclusively in Vietnam, Cambodia and Lao PDR during the last 26 years. His work has included financial advisory, transaction support, appraisal of large projects, and capacity building projects funded by multi-lateral and bi-lateral donors. He has broad experience in advising Clients including commercial banks on project appraisal, debt finance, loan restructuring and equity funding.
• 08:00 – 08:30: Welcome the guest and breakfast will be served.
• 08:30 – 09:00: Survey presentation in summary
• 09:00 – 09:10: Coffee break
• 09:10 – 09:40: Panel discussion
• 09:40 – 10:00: Q&A
• 10:00: Close
– Members & co-host: VND 450,000
– Non-members: VND 550,000
RSVP to Anh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 3829 8430 Ext 107
Reservations not cancelled within 48 hours of the event will be charged and invoiced, as will no show.