[Standard Disclaimer: This event is not an AusCham event. It is promoted in good faith below as an event that may or may not be of interest to AusCham’s members.]
- Date: Friday 16 June 2017
- Time: 9.00-11.30am
- Venue: CPA Australia HCMC
- Fee: complimentary to members of CPA Australia & co-host partners
- Topic: International financial reporting – current developments and future directions
- Guest speaker: Ram Subramanian, Policy Advisor – Reporting – Policy & Corporate Affairs for CPA Australia.
- Download the flyer in high resolution pdf format by clicking onto: IFRS workshop_16 Jun 2017
Ram Subramanian is a policy adviser in Reporting within the External Positioning team at CPA Australia. Ram leverages his technical expertise to effectively communicate key messages in reporting to finance professionals and others with a stake in business and social enterprises. His key responsibilities include formulating policy positions and commenting on reporting developments, including input to developments in the not-for-profit sector. In his role, Ram is also involved in the provision of technical support to CPA Australia’s membership and other stakeholders, and representing CPA Australia in various forums. Previously, Ram has worked in senior roles within the practice sector in the United Kingdom for a number of years. Ram’s previous role involved managing the technical advisory services of a major professional accounting body in the United Kingdom.
Target audiences: MNCs and Academics.