***DETAILS TO BE CONFIRMED***
The South Australian Government is expected to lead its second annual trade delegation to Vietnam in the week 20-28 August 2017.
South Australia aims to focus its engagement with Vietnam through stronger people-to-people links, cultural and educational partnerships, and the pursuit of targeted commercial opportunities.
Possible sectors to be included are:
- Agriculture, food and wine
- Education, research and development
- Infrastructure and professional services
- Defence and advanced manufacturing
- Government cooperation
- Emerging exporters
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Health Services & Aged Care
- Education – High School & Further
- Utilities – water, electricity and possibly telecommunications
For further information, click onto the South Australian Government’s Vietnam portal.
More to follow.