Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns [9 March 2017]
- Tomorrow, 10 March: SEA Manufacturing and what this means for Vietnam. Click here.
- Thursday, 16 March: Do you need an update on work permits and other employment issues for foreigners? Click here.
- Considering nominating to serve on AusCham’s Board? Nominations close 20 March. AGM is on 28 March.
- Save the Date! Immediately after AGM on 28 March in HCMC (approx 7pm), AusCham members (and friends) are invited to join a complimentary buffet dinner with the Victorian Government, including State Minister for Trade and Innovation and Education. More to follow.
- NSW Chamber of Commerce will host a Food & Beverage Showcase and Business Matching in HCMC on 21 March 2017 from 2-5pm. Click here.
- CPA Australia’s recent report concludes that Vietnam’s SMEs are outperforming regional rivals.
- Sight restored, the “boy in the iconic photo” last week travelled to Australia, as a grown up man, for the 25th anniversary of the Fred Hollows Foundation. Click here.
- Last Tuesday, we hosted a Special Sundowners with 170 people in attendance. View the 60 sec video here.
- Saturday night, New Zealand Wine & Food Festival. Click here.
- Advertisements below from Vietnam Airlines with its new Sydney-Hanoi route that launches on 28 March – and JW Mariott Phu Quoc.
- Welcome to new member, The Anam (Nha Trang) and renewing member, CPA Australia. New NGO, Amazin Le Thi
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: