Dear Members and Friends,
- On 30 May in Hanoi, AusCham will host a “Meet the Members – Success Stories” with the Pan Pacific Hotel. Click here.
- Unfortunately, the Investor Conference in Thanh Hoa Province on 19 May, at which AusCham’s President was to have spoken, needed to be rescheduled to today at the last minute to accommodate a changed itinerary of the Prime Minister. Details of various projects in Thanh Hoa are available in this week’s Vietnam Investment Review.
- The VBF Mid term Forum will be held in Hanoi on 16 June. Any members wishing to raise items to be included in an AusCham submission should email email@example.com
- Please see banner below from RMIT University for English placement tests (thank you also to RMIT which last weekend in HCMC hosted a Stock trading Workshop in its state of the art Financial Trading Lab).
- Get your company prepared against Cyber attack with Aon Cyber Risk Solutions. Click here.
- AusCham welcomes new members: Decibel Architecture and the Wilderness Foundation of Africa. Also to renewing members: Cintac Timber, Austnam JSC, Alchemy Asia Co., Red Apron Fine Wines and Spirits, Knock Education Consulting Services and Lagler Australia.
- OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: