[Update 20 February 2017. For full coverage of the MOU Signing Ceremony held on 19 February (contents of MOU, photos, video etc), click here.]
Vietnam’s Prime Minister, Mr Nguyen Xuan Phuc will be present at the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between AusCham and the People’s Committee of Nghe An on 19 February 2017.
The signing ceremony will take place in Vinh City as part of a broader Promotion of Trade and Investment in Nghe An event that will be held from 17-19 February 2017.
Nghe An is actively seeking investments in tourism, industrial processing, and agricultural processing. The province is also offering attractive investment incentives.
Highlights of weekend
- Attendance by Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister of Vietnam, top officials from Nghe An Province, Australian Ambassador, President of AusCham (Chau Ta)
- Opportunity for potential investors to explore options with key decision-makers
- Signing of Memorandum of Understanding between AusCham (represented by Ms Chau Ta, AusCham’s President) and the People’s Committee of Nghe An
- Grand opening of Mavin Austfeed’s new multi million dollar feedmill (Mavin Austfeed is an AusCham Member). For full details, click here.
Register you interest in attending
- For businesses interested in learning more about the investment opportunities in Nghe An and would like to attend the weekend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For details of the schedule for 17-19 February 2017, click onto AusCham’s dedicated Event Page
- Visit the Official Nghe An website – Includes information relating to investment opportunities, investment procedures, costs etc
- Contact Mr Nguyen Dinh Manh (Nghe An Centre for Investment Promotion and Support), Ph 0919 151 166 or email email@example.com
Nghe An Province: A Destination for Investors (video)
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: