Each wine pack contains:
- One bottle of Lindeman’s Bin 50 Shiraz 2012; and
- One bottle of Lindeman’s Bin 65 Chardonnay 20013
Just drop off your business card and you enter the draw for one of these great prizes.
See below for further information on the Lindeman’s Bin Series.
LINDEMANS BIN SERIES
Loved around the world, Lindeman’s Bin Series wines are approachable in style and consistent in quality with global appeal.
This award-winning series is testament to Henry Lindeman’s vision in 1843 to produce carefully crafted wines from the premium vineyard of South Eastern Australia.
The Lindeman’s Bin Series wines are made with fruit sourced from key grape-growing regions in Australia. This ability of Lindeman’s to source and blend wines from different regions produces wine of a consistently outstanding quality regardless of varying vintage conditions.
Bin 50 Shiraz 2012
- Click to download: Info Sheet Lindemans Bin 50 Shiraz 2012
LINDEMAN’S wines promise more than the partnering of quality grapes and craftsmanship. Every wine also contains the spirit and passion of our founder, Henry J Lindeman.
LINDEMAN’S Bin Range is internationally recognised as one of the best value for-money wine ranges available throughout the world. Renowned for consistency and quality, this is achieved by sourcing the best parcels of fruit
available each vintage, from a wide array of premium growing areas throughout the southern states of Australia.
The generous flavours and contemporary, easy-drinking style of LINDEMAN’S Bin 50 Shiraz combines easily with food, family and friends.
Winemaker Comments Wayne Falkenberg
- Vineyard Region:South Eastern Australia.
- Vintage Conditions:Good spring rainfall followed by mild warm weather allowed for an even ripening of our fruit and has resulted in very good quality grapes and wine. An excellent vintage.
- Technical Analysis: Harvest Date March 2012
- pH: 3.52
- Acidity: 6.4g/L
- Alcohol: 13.5%
- Residual Sugar: 5.5g/L
- Bottling Date: September 2012
- Peak Drinking 2013-2014
- Grape Variety: Shiraz
- Maturation: American Oak
- Colour: Medium to deep red.
- Nose: Berry, plum and spice with vanillin oak aromas on the nose.
- Palate: Medium to full bodied with berry, plum and spice flavours on the palate supported by attractive sweet oak char and spice. Soft generous finish.
Bin 65 Chardonnay 20013
- Click to download Info sheet Lindeman’s Bin 65 2013 Chardonnay
Loved around the world, Lindeman’s Bin Series wines are approachable in style, consistent in quality with global appeal. Designed to be opened, enjoyed and shared time and time again, these are wines people simply love to drink.
Lindeman’s most well-known range began with the iconic Lindeman’s Bin 65 Chardonnay, which was first launched in 1985 in response to the popularity of Lindeman’s approachable and fruit-driven style of wines in the northern hemisphere. The Bin Series has grown to incorporate 18 popular varieties and blends.
The generous flavours and contemporary, easy-drinking style of Lindeman’s Bin 65 Chardonnay combines easily with food, family and friends.
Wayne Falkenberg Winemaker Comments
- Vintage Conditions: The 2013 vintage was dry and warm with above average temperatures and low rainfall resulting in clean, ripe fruit.
- Grape Variety: Chardonnay
- Maturation: 6 months on new French oak
- Colour: Straw coloured.
- Nose: Aromas of fruit salad, peach, fig, rockmelon and toasty oak.
- Palate: Medium bodied with a fresh, crisp finish.
- Vineyard Region: South Eastern Australia
- Harvest Date: January to March 2013.
- Wine Analysis: Alc/Vol: 13.5%, Acidity: 7.0/L, pH: 3.37.
- Bottling Date: July 2013.
- Peak Drinking: Best enjoyed young and fresh.
- Food Match: A classic match for seafood dishes