Savills plc, the international real estate advisor, has just announced record results as the Group benefits from its broad spread of services across the globe.
Key financial highlights
- Group revenue up 19% to £1,283.5m (£1,271.0m in constant currency, 2014: £1,078.2m)
- Underlying profit up 21% to £121.4m (£120.1m in constant currency, 2014: £100.5m)
- Group profit before tax up 16% to £98.6m (2014: £84.7m)
- Underlying profit margin increased to 9.5% (2014: 9.3%)
- Underlying basic EPS grew 14% to 63.2p (2014: 55.2p)
- Final ordinary and supplementary interim dividends total 22.0p per share (2014: 19.25p) taking the total dividend for the year up 13% to 26.0p per share (2014: 23.0p)
* Underlying profit before tax (‘underlying profit’) is calculated on a consistent basis in accordance with Note 3 to the preliminary statement.
Key operating highlights
The strength of our commercial market positions and the resilience of our residential businesses underpinned an improved performance for Savills in 2015.
- Transaction Advisory revenues up 25% driven by the contribution from Savills Studley in the US, continued recovery in Continental European markets, market share gains in Asia and a strong performance in the UK
- Record revenue in the UK on the back of continued strength of commercial markets despite weaker Residential performance
- Growth in profits in Continental Europe following improved market conditions and the benefit of management actions taken in recent years
- Further growth from non-transactional services with Consultancy revenue up 6% and Property Management revenue up 15%, with the UK acquisition of Smiths Gore contributing to this increase.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: