As you might know, the Draft Law on supporting small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) is now being drafted by the Ministry of Planning & Investment. Many new regulations such as criterion of determining SME, tax preferential regulations, etc will considerably affect SMEs community in Vietnam. This important law is expected to promote SMEs development, contributing to improve the business environment and enhance the competitiveness of enterprises in Vietnam.
To ensure the appropriateness and feasibility of regulations of the Draft Law, the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce & Industry (VCCI) in coordination with Ministry of Planning & Investment will organise the Workshop “Draft Law on Supporting Small and Medium-sized Enterprises – under perspective of enterprise community”. You are cordially invited to the event at the following details:
- Date: 08:00hrs -12:00hrs, Monday, July 11, 2016
- Venue: Main Hall, 7th Floor, VCCI Building, 9 Dao Duy Anh, Hanoi
Please be kindly noted that:
- Due to limited capacity, only 30 seats are available. For that reason, your confirmation will be accepted on the first come first serve basis.
- Your confirmation for attendance and comments (using the attached Registration Form) should be sent to VBF Secretariat at email@example.com before 3PM, Friday, 08 July, 2016.
- Draft Law and related documents have been uploaded in the link below for your reference:
- Workshop languages: Vietnamese and English.
Vietnam Business Forum (“VBF”) Secretariat
T: (04) 3715 2223 F: (04) 3715 2218
E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.vbf.org.vn
Add: G/F, Sofitel Plaza Hanoi, No. 1 Thanh Nien Road, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: