Weekly Message from the Executive Director, Phil Johns
Dear Members and Friends
It’s been another busy week…
- AusCham has announced details of the pilot Education to Employment Fair which will be held in HCMC on 11 November. The Fair will include 16 leading Australian universities, prospective students and employers of choice from Vietnam. Please contact us for further information.
- Thank you to those who expressed an interest in joining AusCham’s Working Groups. We have settled on three: Advocacy, Events and Australian Alumni (Vietnamese with an Australian education). We shall follow up separately with those people wishing to be on the working groups.
- The Vietnam Golf and Country Club (AusCham Member) HCMC has been confirmed as the venue for the 2nd AusCham Scramble on 10 October. Sponsorship opportunities available.
- Next week, Nielsen Research will conduct a business briefing on “Demystifying the rural consumer” in HCMC. In addition, Sundowners will be run in Hanoi, Danang and HCMC.
- Momentum is building for AusCham’s Real Estate Symposiums which will be held in Hanoi and HCMC on 9 & 11 September: “20 years looking back; two years looking forward”.
- Nominations are now open for VGAC’s Australian Alumni Awards. Click here.
- Tomorrow, AusCham welcomes back Ms Lam Ngoc Phuong who has been on maternity leave.
It’s your Chamber. Get involved!