[The Mission, Values and Vision were updated by the Board at a Strategy Workshop in HCMC held on 25 February 2017.]
Facilitating opportunities for Australian business.
To be recognised as the leader in fostering Australian and Vietnam Business interests for the benefit of our members.
Our Strategic Goals
- Advocate – by representing the interests of members across government and industry through formal representation with:
- Australian Government
- Vietnamese Government
- Vietnam Business Forum (VBF)
- Chambers of Commerce
- Connect – by creating an environment for members to meet and learn through various events including:
- Minimum of three Signature events (Australian Business Awards, Meet Australia, Vietnam Real Estate Market Symposium and Grand Final Golf Scrambles (Hanoi, Danang and HCMC)
- Business seminars on topical and relevant issues
- Monthly Sundowners networking events in Hanoi and HCMC. Regular Sundowners in Central Vietnam.
- Grow – by increasing our reach through growth in membership and sponsorship.
The 2015 Charter was approved by the Annual General Meetings of the Hanoi and HCMC Chapters that were held simultaneously on 24 March 2015.
The 2015 Charter made the following changes to the previous Charter (dated 26 March 2014):
- Restoration of voting rights to Vietnam-resident honourary lifetime members
- Introduction of two new classes of membership; namely SME Voting Membership and SME Associate Non Voting Membership for eligible organisations with less than 20 employees; and
- Addressing certain other minor points aimed at improving consistency and clarity.
Download a copy of 2015 Charter
To download a copy, click onto 2015 CHARTER Approved.