AMPERES is a mission-driven enterprise committed to finding integrated solutions for the entrenched sustainability challenges facing Southeast Asia and Australia. We have offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam and Perth, Australia. We value equality and diversity in all of our projects and also within our organisation. We welcome applications from all segments of society.
AMPERES is implementing multiple programs in water resources that cover agricultural water scarcity management, impacts of hydropower development and climate resilient flood management. These programs span the Asia-Pacific region with particular emphasis on the Greater Mekong Sub-region (GMS)(1).
We are looking for a Vietnamese analyst who will be based at our Ho Chi Minh office and can support our water programs undertaking research and coordinating project activities.
Organisation: AMPERES Vietnam
Program: Greater Mekong Water Program
Title/Role: Water Resources Research Analyst
Reporting to: AMPERES Office Manager
Duty Station: Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Duration of contract: 12 months, with the option for extension
Conditions of contract: Vietnamese national
The research analyst will be responsible for reviewing, drafting and disseminating multiple research papers on behalf of AMPERES, the main responsibilities include:
Research and analysis
- Design of research programs
- Synthesising literature reviews and background research into concise documents.
- Use of GIS to undertake geospatial analysis.
- Conduct interviews with experts and stakeholders.
- Drafting of technical reports and scientific publications.
- Responding to reviewer comments.
(1) The Greater Mekong Subregion includes Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam and Yunnan Province (PRC).
All submissions should be sent to email@example.com by 20th October 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Click HERE for more information.