Dear 2015 AusCham Members
AusCham and RMIT University (Titanium Sponsor) are delighted to announce details of the AusCham RMIT Executive MBA Scholarship 2015 which will be awarded to one person employed by a 2015 AusCham:
1. Corporate Member; or
2. NGO Member
RMIT’s Executive MBA provides a unique opportunity to obtain an internationally recognised Australian Executive MBA degree in Vietnam.
For full details, timelines and requirements of the AusCham RMIT Executive MBA Scholarship 2015, please see the attached document. It includes details on:
- The Executive MBA Structure
- The Degree Delivery Mode
- Entry Requirements of the Executive MBA
- How to apply for the AusCham RMIT Executive MBA Scholarship 2015
The Key Dates are as follows:
- 6 February (Friday) – Closing date for AusCham Executive MBA Scholarship 2015 applications
- 10 February (Tuesday) – Interviews
- 23 February (Monday) – The RMIT Executive MBA commences
Information sessions on the AusCham RMIT Executive MBA 2015 will be held on:
- 15 January (Thursday) – AusCham’s Sundowners, Hanoi and HCMC. RMIT staff and graduates will be available to speak to.
- 21 January (Wednesday) – RMIT University’s EMBA and MBA Cocktail event, HCMC
- 1 February (Sunday) – AusCham’s Welcome Back Aussie Alumni events, Hanoi and HCMC. RMIT staff and graduates will be available to speak to.
AusCham sincerely thanks our Titanium Sponsor, RMIT University for providing this extraordinary opportunity. It is a terrific example of AusCham and our Sponsors working together in a manner that adds significant value for our members.
Whether this Scholarship is of direct interest to you, or to one of your high achievers, we look forward to receiving some outstanding Scholarship applications for RMIT University’s outstanding Executive MBA.
- Please click here for full document
National Executive Director