AusCham is delighted to announce that EY Vietnam will renew its Bronze Sponsorship of the Chamber in 2015.
AusCham’s Executive Director, Phil Johns said that having the continued support of EY – a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services – is particularly pleasing. “EY, as a top tier company, adds genuine credibility and weight to AusCham. More becomes possible for business chambers with the support of companies of this calibre “, said Johns.
Tony Duong – Partner, Assurance Market Leader, said ”EY is very pleased to continue with the firm’s sponsorship of AusCham and feel strongly that the firm benefits from its association with AusCham. The ability to network with other members and to take part in the various business forums convened by AusCham is valuable to us as a firm.”
EY has enjoyed another outstanding year in 2014. Highlights include being:
1. The host of the 2nd EOY award (“Entrepreneur Of the Year”) in Vietnam. This program is part of the “EY World Entrepreneur Of the Year” award to support and acknowledge the entrepreneurial spirit in 60 countries around the world
2. Awarded the HOSE’s (Hochiminh Stock Exchange) Certificate of Merit for training on Risk Management for SSC (State Securities Commission)
3. Ranked as the #1 Professional Services Employer in Global Rankings and #2 overall for the second consecutive year (Universum’s annual “World’s Most Attractive Employer” survey)
4. Named in the Top 10 of the” 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers” by Working Mother magazine
5. Ranked #1 in “Accounting Services” for the seventh consecutive year (US Universum’s “Undergrad Overall IDEAL™ Employer” Survey)
6. Recognized in FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” for the 16th consecutive year
EY has been operating in Vietnam since 1992. It has actively contributed to developing the tax policy system and foreign investment in Vietnam, to improve efficiency and boost the development of the tax consulting industry. Each year, EY provides consultancy on Vietnam’s tax policies and investment incentives to more than 600 foreign-owned and local enterprises.
For further information, please contact EY, as per below:
HANOI 8th Floor, Corner Stone Building, 16 Phan Chu
Trinh Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi | Phone: +84 4 3831 5100 | Fax: +84 4
3831 5090 firstname.lastname@example.org
HCMC 28th Floor, Bitexco Financial Tower, 2 Hai Trieu
Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City | Phone: +84 8 3824 5252 | Fax: +84 8 3824