Applications for the 2017 AusCham RMIT Executive MBA Scholarships will close on Friday, 6 January, 2017 (the deadline was extended from 31 Dec 2016 to 6 Jan 2017).
Two scholarships, each worth 50 per cent of tuition fees, will be offered in 2017: one for the Hanoi campus and one for the HCMC campus.
The Executive MBA is geared towards managers with a minimum three years’ senior management experience who want to balance study with full-time work and progress their careers.
- For further details on the Executive MBA, click here.
- Click on the video below to see the inaugural recipient of the AusCham RMIT EMBA Scholarship, Nguyen Minh Hieu explain more.
To apply for either of these scholarships, applicants must be employed by a member organisation of AusCham.
- Application deadline: Friday, 6 January, 2017
- Interview date: Thursday, 19 January 2017
- Result announcement: 25 January 2017
Full details on applying for a postgraduate course, please click here.
Applying for Scholarships
For any reason, should you wish to contact AusCham, please email the Executive Director, Phil Johns.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: