Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns [15 Apr 2016]
- Taste of Australia opens in Danang on Sunday with a family BBQ. Next week, Hanoi and HCMC will host both B2B and public events. If you fancy a fantastic feed of Australian food and beverages, check out the details by clicking here.
- Next Friday, 22 April, AusCham will throw open the doors of Taste of Australia at Le Meridien for all our members and non members to enjoy Australian beer, wine and food. 5.30-7.30pm. Details to follow.
- Employing Foreigners in Vietnam: Taxes, Work Permits and Banking issues was a great success in Hanoi this week. Don’t miss it in HCMC on Thursday 28 April.
- Do you have a key member of staff who wants to study abroad? Tell them about the AusCham-RMIT Executive MBA Scholarship. Only staff of AusCham’s member companies are eligible to apply – and a free information session will be held next Thursday.
- The Australian business groups across ASEAN are doing a survey of our corporate members re business. If you’re a Corp/SME member and need the survey link again, click here.
- Asialink is looking for case studies of AusCham Member companies for their upcoming publication on Vietnam. Click here.
- If you think Vietnam has a litter problem, why not help Clean up Vietnam on Saturday or Sunday with lots of other like-minded people?? Some great offers.
- Special thanks for messages below from Banyan Tree Lang Co, RMIT University and non member, Vietnam Airlines.
- Special welcome to new Corporate/SME Members: Government of Western Australia, Trade and Investment Office Singapore; DuroColour Vietnam, Rapido Trimarans (launched new 60’ trimaran in HCMC today!), Banyan Tree Lang Co & Angsana Lang Co; InterContinental Nha Trang; and SCS Viet Nam. Renewing Alumni: Pham Thi Tuyet Mai.
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org