Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns [21 Apr 2016]
- Tomorrow (Friday), as part of Taste of Australia, AusCham will host a Networking Session from 5.30pm at Le Meridien. Open to all AusCham Members and guests. Meet the exporters and sample some great Australian beverages and food. Click here. On Saturday, the Consulate will host a Taste of Australia NOSH Dinner and a few spots are still available.
- Tonight is RMIT’s Information Session regarding its Executive /MBA program. Will include details of the AusCham-RMIT Scholarship – only open to staff of AusCham Members.
- Are you keen to do business with members of the HCMC Association of Women Executives and Entrepreneurs (HAWEE)? Please contact us for more info.
- AusCham is expecting to host a breakfast in Hanoi for the South Australian Premier and Governor in approx six weeks. More to follow.
- Last week I had the privilege of visiting a Water Safety Vietnam swimming program for 49 little children in Bien Hoa (60kms from HCMC). On the Friday, I watched them graduate – the same day that 9 children drowned in central Vietnam. Water Safety Vietnam was the recipient of last year’s AusCham Charity Fund. Thank you to all who supported.
- Monday, 25 April is ANZAC Day. For details of Dawn Services, click onto either HCMC or Long Tan Cross.
- Saturday, 23 April, the Vietnam Swans will host the 7th Annual ANZAC Friendship Match in Vung Tau. This week, AusCham Member, David Morgan, released the video clip, Forever We Will Run, which includes historic photos of Australians playing footy in Vung Tau between 1966-71.
- Special thanks for messages below from Angsana Lang Co and RMIT University.
- Special welcome to renewing Corporate: The Grand Hotram Strip. Renewing Individual: Peter Robson
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email email@example.com
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: