Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns [28 Apr 2016]
- Save the Date. The South Australian Premier and Governor will visit Vietnam at the end of the month. AusCham will host a breakfast briefing with the two of them in Hanoi on 1 June. Details to follow.
- The AusCham offices will be closed next Monday and Tuesday for public holidays.
- Cyber security is becoming increasingly important and complex issue facing companies. Don’t miss the cyber security workshop at RMIT on Saturday 7 May in HCMC.
- AusCham Director, Jason Turnbull, will represent AusCham at the Regional Australia Asia forum being held by the Northern Territory’s Chamber of Commerce in Darwin tomorrow.
- ANZAC Dawn Services were held last Monday in Hanoi, HCMC and the Long Tan Cross. The Vietnam Swans also held their 7th Annual ANZAC Friendship Match in Vung Tau on the weekend. Considerably larger numbers are expected at the 50th anniversary of Long Tan on 18 August 2016 and the gala event afterwards.
- Thank you to Banyan Angsana Lang Co (AusCham member) and Vietnam Airlines for advertising below.
- Special welcome to renewing sponsor: ANZ Bank (Vietnam) Limited. New corporate member Asia Connections Pty Ltd and Alumna Trang Nguyen.
Below is an edited version of this week’s email newsletter.
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email email@example.com