- If you are in HCMC on Monday night, there will be an exclusive briefing for AusCham Members at the Consul General’s Residence regarding the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) by Australia’s leading negotiator. Registrations essential.
- Special Sundowners in HCMC next Tuesday 16 Aug. with words from representatives of the Vietnamese, New Zealand and Australian Chambers of Commerce regarding the remarkable story of growth over the past 50 years.
- The Consulate-General will organize a service at the Long Tan Cross for Vietnam Veterans’ Day on 18 August. Two independent associated events to mark the 50th anniversary will be held in Vung Tau on 17th and 18th Aug.
- Bribe-proof Your Business against Corruption – workshops in Hanoi on 23 Aug and HCMC on 25 Aug.
- Australia Business Asia (AusCham is a member) will hold a conference in Kuala Lumpur on 10-11 November: Accessing Opportunities for Australian Business in Asia. Click for details.
- One Day. Three Places. For Business People. The AusCham Grand Final Golf Scrambles: HCMC, Hanoi & Danang, Friday 30 Sept.Sponsorships and registrations.
- AusCham’s 4th Annual Real Estate Market Symposium – bringing together the key people, locally and abroad, with an interest in Vietnam’s real estate market. HCMC, 22 September. Sponsorships and registrations.
- Welcome to new SME Members: Alcolizer Technology and Long Phat Export Import and Trading Investment Company. Renewing corporate, Queensland University of Technology. Alumnus, Linh Le.
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email email@example.com.