Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns [24 Aug 2017]
Dear Members and Friends
- Thank you to AusCham’s members who participated in the events around the South Australian business delegation in Hanoi yesterday morning; HCMC last night and this morning; and Danang this evening.
- The President of VCCI, Dr Loc, will meet Australian businesses in Sydney (18 Sept) and Melbourne (21 Sept) to promote the APEC CEO Summit and Vietnam Business Summit scheduled for November.
- Sundowners Danang returns on Wed, 6 Sept. Meet AusCham’s Official Co Representatives for Danang, Hank Duyverman and Luke Benbow. Get an update on everything AusCham is doing.
- Sundowners Hanoi, 7 Sept. Win a return air ticket from Hanoi to Sydney with AusCham Member, Vietnam Airlines (excludes taxes and fees). See Vietnam Airlines ad below.
- AusCham’s Grand Final Golf Scrambles in HCMC, Danang and Hanoi on Fri 29 Sept. Register now!
- AusCham’s Annual Vietnam Real Estate Market Symposium in HCMC on 5 Oct, register now.
- Welcome to new members: Vietnam International Bank, Moelis Australia; and renewing members Australian Water Association, Queensland University of Technology and QL International Education and Training Development.
Below is an edited version of this week’s email newsletter. Click to view full version
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email email@example.com.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: