You will recall on 31 October 2016, AusCham and the Department of Foreign Affairs for Provinces (DFAP) signed a Memorandum of Understanding which was designed to “greatly enhance the access of AusCham’s Members to opportunities in each of Vietnam’s 63 provinces (not just Hanoi and HCMC) and vice versa” (click here for original article).
AusCham is delighted to provide an update that several of our members are now actively exploring opportunities in the provinces – and the support and active assistance of the DFAP has been outstanding. Quick. Responsive. Extremely helpful.
The enquiries so far from members have included the sourcing specific products, professional services and the building of a factory.
Should your business be exploring opportunities in areas outside of HCMC and Hanoi?
A sample of opportunities in various provinces
- Click for Hà Nam Investment Opportunities.
- Click for Lai Châu – English and VN versions.
- Click for Ninh Thuận Investment Opportunities
- Click for Dong Thap Province Investment projects.
- Click for Hai Phong Province – Vietnamese only
- Click for Phú Thọ Investment Opportunities
- Click for Quảng Ngãi Investment Opportunities
If you are a member of AusCham and require further information, please contact our Executive Director at email@example.com
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE