AusCham thanks all organisatons which have expressed an interest in joining our Charity Program 2015.
AusCham hereby confirms that the following applications were received by the deadline of 5pm on Friday, 21 August, 2015.
If any organisation believes that it has submitted an application to AusCham prior to the deadline, but it is not recorded on the list below, please immediately email email@example.com
1. Water Safety Vietnam
2. Heart Reach Australia
3. CED-Center for Research and Education of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
4. AWSOM Project
6. Viet Uc Student Foundation
7. Hearts For Hue
8. Warm Hold Association
9. Trinh Foundation Australia Ltd (TFA)
10. Swim Vietnam
11. Step Forward Exchange
12. Loreto Kids Charity
13. My Future Group
14. Lifestart Foundation
15. Compassion Vietnam Inc.
16. Children’s Hope In Action (CHIA)
17. Vietnam Health Improvement Project (VNHIP)
18. Youth Social Work Centre of Vietnam Youth Federation
19. Navi Communications & Community Development Company Limited (NAVI DECOM) (project title: Breast Cancer Network Vietnam (BCNV)
20. KOTO Foundation
Note: Breast Cancer Network Vietnam (BCNV) listed previously No 21 is a project of Navi Communications & Community Development Company Limited (NAVI DECOM)- No19.
AusCham has a panel comprising 4 directors which will now assess the applications and select one accordingly.
- For full details of the AusCham Charity Program 2015, including criteria, process etc, click here.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: