Charity Program Application 2015Applications are now open for the AusCham Charity Program 2015 – and will close at 5pm on Friday 21 August, 2015.
Last year, the AusCham Charity Program raised USD7,634 for the designated Charity, Heartbeat Vietnam.
Proceeds for the designated Charity in 2015 will be raised from two key AusCham events in 2015; namely, the:
- 3rd Annual AusCham Golf Scramble (Hanoi, Danang and HCMC) on Friday 2 October 2015; and
- 2nd Annual Saigon Melbourne Cup Carnival Dinner (HCMC) on Saturday, 24 October 2015.
AusCham’s Charity Program aims to fund sustainable (where appropriate) projects that alleviate poverty, raise living standards and create opportunities / provide crisis relief in affected communities.
Applications will be evaluated against the following criteria:
- It has an Australian connection – or is a Vietnamese NGO
- It is sustainable (focus on investment rather than expenditure)
- It is “grass roots”
- Its administration is voluntary or consumes less than 15 per cent of revenue
- It does not receive large corporate funding
- Preferably, it is not aligned with or represented as a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program
The AusCham Board, at its Monthly Board Meeting on 11 August 2015, appointed four directors (from Hanoi and HCMC) to a special Sub Committee charged with the responsibility of considering all applications received. The Sub Committee will then choose the successful application.
Applicants should download and complete the following application form:
Completed applications should be emailed to AusCham’s Executive Director at email@example.com prior to 5pm on Friday 21 August 2015.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: