Carlyhle A. Thayer‘s delivered the Keynote Address II, Australia-Vietnam Relations: Enhancing the Comprehensive Partnership, to the International Conference on Australia-Asia Relations under Prime Minister Tony Abbott.
The Paper was presented to and sponsored by the Department of Diplomacy, National Cheng Chi University, International Conference Auditorium, General Building of Colleges Taipei, Taiwan, 31 March – 1 April, 2015.
The Paper looks at:
- Overview of bilateral relations 1973-2008
- Australia-Vietnam Comprehensive Partnership, 2009-2013
- Australia-Vietnam Relations under the Abbott Government (Sept 2013-Mar 2015)
- Enhancing the Comprehensive Partnership
To download a copy of the origional paper, please click onto Thayer Australia Vietnam Relations Enhanciung the Comprehensive Partnership.
* Carl Thayer is Emeritus Professor at The University of New South Wales which is an AusCham Member.