Australian International School (AIS) awarded Council of International Schools (CIS) Accreditation.
(Note: AIS is a Silver Sponsor or AusCham)
The Australian International School received accreditation from the Council of International Schools (CIS) this week based on “evidence of the excellent and effective alignment with the standards for CIS accreditation”.
CIS International Accreditation is recognized by ministries, departments of education, and universities around the world as demonstration of a school’s commitment to high quality international education.
AIS was commended for:
- development of a shared definition of internationalism and its commitment to promoting intercultural learning
- high quality learning facilitated by teachers who create differentiated and authentic learning opportunities for their students
- the use of student assessment to inform curricular content and delivery
- sound direction provided by the school’s owners and leaders
- the implementation of effective personnel policies and practices
- the respectful and meaningful relationships that exist between teachers their students.
This is a wonderful achievement and an excellent reflection of the dedication, professionalism and hard work of the staff, and the wonderful partnership between the school and its families.
- Photo caption: Dr Roderick Crouch, Executive Principal at AIS.
- AusCham congratulates the Australian International School on its outstanding achievement!
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: