Here is chance to get Australian PR without Job offer and IELTS requirements, if you…, by Jitarth Jai Bharadwaj, SBS, 1 March 2016.
South Australian Government (Immigration South Australia) has announced that talented international graduates of South Australian public universities will be able to qualify for state nomination through the ‘high performing graduate’ category.
Under the new scheme, high performing international graduates from public universities in South Australia, will also be able to claim these exemptions, besides ‘financial requirement waiver’
- Access to a more extensive list of occupations on either the State Occupation List or the Supplementary Skilled List.
- Waivers to Immigration SA’s work experience and English language requirements.
The point which applicants need to carefully look at is that they will be required to meet the English and work experience required for their skills assessment and registration (if their particular occupation requires registration).
- Currently residing in South Australia
- Studied at a South Australian public university, which includes: Flinders University; University of Adelaide; or University of South Australia
- Completed one of the following qualifications:
- PhD, Masters by Research
- GPA of 6.0 or above in a Masters by Coursework degree (following completion of a Bachelor degree in South Australia)
- First Class Honours in a dedicated Honours year (following completion of a Bachelor degree in South Australia)
- GPA of 6.0 or above in a Bachelor degree
Your GPA is listed on your academic transcript. The three South Australian public universities are: University of South Australia (AusCham Member), Flinders University and University of Adelaide.
Your South Australian qualification must be in the same field as your nominated occupation.
- High performing graduates from private universities or higher education providers in South Australia will be considered on a case by case basis (as not all private higher education providers use the same grading system). To enquire whether you are eligible to apply, please email your academic transcript to: email@example.com.
- Quotas apply to the high performing graduate category. Once this quota is reached, applications under this category may be closed or certain occupations may be unavailable for nomination.
- View the original SBS article, Here is chance to get Australian PR without Job offer and IELTS requirements, if you…, by Jitarth Jai Bharadwaj, SBS,
- Visit Immigration South Australia
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: