*** The new dedicated Taste of Australia website: www.tasteofaustralia.com.vn ***
Do you already import / distribute Australian food and beverages into Vietnam? If so, then display your products on the Australian Supermarket Shelf at Taste of Australia: 19-22 April 2016 in Hanoi and HCMC. Read below for full details.
- Download the application form: Taste of Australia Supermarket Shelf – Application form
AusCham Australian Supermarket Shelf
Taste of Australia is an Australian Government event in Vietnam to raise the profile of Australian food and beverages, as well as facilitating new business connections between Australian suppliers of food and beverages and customers in Vietnam.
In support of Taste of Australia, AusCham Vietnam will organise an Australian Supermarket Shelf (Hanoi, 20 April and HCMC 21-22 April, 2016.) of Australian food and beverage products that are already available for sale in Vietnam.
AusCham invites importers and distributors of Australian food and beverage products to display their products on the Australian Supermarket Shelf
- Display of existing Australian food and beverage products in Vietnam – products must already be available for sale through an importer, distributor or retailer in Vietnam
- Details of where to buy (i.e. importers, distributors, retailers) to be displayed next to products and in a directory (hard copy and online)
- Open to fresh, shelf stable and refrigerated Australian food and beverage products
- Supermarket shelves will be set up adjacent to the new supplier showcases at Taste of Australia venues:
Importers, distributors, retailers or suppliers are responsible for shipping their product samples to and from Hanoi and HCMC. Products cannot be sold at the venue and will be returned afterwards.
There is a small fee to cover the logistics costs of the displays and associated promotion, including the development of an online directory that will have ongoing usage after the event.
The fee payable depends on the number of SKU or products in each display. Displays will be by brand, with a base of 50 square cm shelf space available per brand. If you have multiple brands or multiple SKUs to promote, you will need to purchase additional space.
|Per brand||AusCham members||Non-AusCham members|
|1-5 SKU products (within 50x50cm)||1, 000,000 VND||1,500,000 VND|
|6+ SKU products (2 (50 x 50cm))||2,000,000 VND||3,000,000 VND|
|Refrigerated products||+500,000 VND||+500,000 VND|
To confirm your participation in the Australian Supermarket Shelf, contact AusCham on email@example.com by 25 March 2016.
- Taste of Australia Supermarket Shelf – Application form
- Taste of Australia – Australian Supermarket Shelf General Info