Australia’s economic resilience and strong growth create opportunities in a safe, lower risk environment.
A resilient growth economy with 22 million consumers
- Australia’s economy has experienced 21 years of continued economic growth.
- Australia is a globally significant economy – US$1.5 trillion GDP
- Australia’s GDP – the highest expected growth among major advanced economy
- IMF growth forecasts: [October 2013] 3.2 per cent annual average real GDP growth between 2012 and 2017
- AAA Sovereign Credit rating by S&P, Moody’s and Fitch.
Click here to download the Presentation.