LIN Center for Community Development (LIN), Canadian Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (CanCham) and French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Vietnam (CCIFV) would like to invite you to become our supporter for LIN’s Annual Cross-Sector Conference 2019 — Partnerships – Impact – Sustainability. This year’s conference will be held on 30 May at the Park Hyatt Saigon.
The LIN Annual Cross-Sector Conference: Partnerships – Impact – Sustainability offers a unique platform to be inspired; to engage with other sectors; to develop understanding of new models; and to connect with like-minded from different sectors to create impact.
- Senior leaders, Marketing, HR managers, CSR executives of MNCs, and SMEs that would like to effectively strengthen their CSR engagement in their company and its value chain internally and externally.
- Non-profit organizations looking for innovative models and win-win-win approaches for collaboration with other sectors, who share common development goals.
- Philanthropists interested in engaging strategically with other sectors and participate in lifting up the topic.
Benefits for our Supporters:
- Your logo will be listed on all event’s banners, event’s website, all printed marketing materials at the event, and on LIN’s and co-organizers’ network channels.
- One complimentary ticket.
- Minimum three (03) communication postings to your network from now until the Event Day (the promotion contents will be provided prior by LIN).
If you are interested in becoming a supporter at this collective impact event, please confirm your participation before 22nd March 2019. If you have any questions about the event and/or the participation please feel free to contact Ms Kelly, Head of Corporate Partnerships & Fundraising at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, click LIN’s Annual Cross-Sector Conference 2019 – Supporter Invitation