The position requires proven sales experience in international trade and the proven ability to lead and develop an international sales team. As the Head of Sales, you will be based in Ho Chi Minh City and report directly to the Managing Director.
- To lead and support international sales teams in multiple locations in Asia.
- Assist the sales team to secure and close sale opportunities
- Communicate with the purchasing teams to secure the best outcomes for sales targets
- Support the sales teams to achieve sale targets and grow the companies market share
- Strategize with senior management and implement sales plans and strategies
- Implement and manage the KPIs for the team
- Manage and interpret sales data
- Three years’ experience in international trade/sales
- Education: Min of a bachelor degree or higher
- Lived and worked internationally for at least 3 years.
- Strong knowledge of information management systems
- Fluent in written and spoken English (min. IELTS 7.0).
- Chinese, Vietnamese, Dutch or Portuguese as a second language would be beneficial.
- Experience in the timber industry would be an advantage but not essential
- Willing to travel internationally at least one week per month.
**Salary and benefits:
A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please send your latest resume with picture to email@example.com. All applications need to be written in English and have a cover letter addressing the position.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: