Industry Travel Asia / Future.Travel, the Vietnam based passenger service agent (PSA) for Costa Cruises, is thrilled to provide a 7 day/6 night cruise of Japan for (two) 2 (2 twin beds or 1 Queen bed), aboard the luxury cruise ship, Costa neoRomantica, to support the Australian Business Awards 2018 which will be held in HCMC on 23 March 2018.
- This amazing Costa Cruise which includes free dining and free on-board entertainment, is valued at VND43,056,000 (approx USD1,900) and will be auctioned during the Australian Business Awards’ Gala Dinner on 23 March. The proceeds of the auction will be donated to charity (details to be advised).
Operating on a global level, Costa Cruises offers ocean ‘Cruising Italian Style’. Each ship is themed to represent key Italian cities and national icons.
Costa has four ships home-ported in Asia and looks forward to increasing the number of visits by the fleet to ports in Vietnam as demand by client companies continues to grow. Companies are using regional short cruises as:
- Corporate planning retreats for management
- Annual company trips for company groups
- Incentive rewards for business performers and partners; and
- For families as a safe family adventure ‘overseas’.
Industry Travel Asia / Future.Travel, along with Costa Cruises and AusCham, believe in supporting business which create a better social and economic environment.
The Australian Business Awards 2018 are an opportunity to recognise Australian-connected businesses and individuals operating in Vietnam at the highest level, achieving success in the community.
- Retail value of this Cruise is VND43,056,000 (approx USD1,900)
- Date of cruise aboard Costa NeoRomantica: ex-TOKYO, 10-16 June 2018 (Note: Costa reserves the right to change to another departure date / itinerary, in the event that the requested departure date is full / unavailable at the time of booking.)
- Full details of trip can be found by clicking here
- Passenger is responsible for all costs not explicitly included in the above package eg port charges, insurance, onboard service fees (tips) and any personal consumption items not included in the package. Airfare to and from Japan is not included. Visas may be required for Japan for some nationals.
- For further information / details, interested persons should deal directly with Industry Travel Asia / Future.Travel (NOT AusCham)
The Australian Business Awards
The Australian Business Awards will be held at the Park Hyatt Saigon on Friday 23 March 2018. Tickets are VND1.5million for members and VND1.95 million for non members.
- To attend the Australian Business Awards, register by clicking here.
- For all other details about the Australian Business Awards, click here.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes:
- Business News
- AusCham Business
- Video (incl. AusCham Cam)
- Vietnam Business Forum
- Member News
- Alumni Business
- Alumni Jobs
- Snapshot Australian Business
- Social News