CPA Australia’s Vision is to be known as the world’s leading member service organisation and with over 163,000 members across 125 countries we are well positioned to make that vision a reality.
CPA Australia is focused on delivering world class member services and driving the corporate plan to enhance the service offering and grow the membership base. Core services to members include education, training, technical support and advocacy.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available in Hanoi office for a Business Development Manager.
Reporting to CPA Australia Vietnam Chief Representative who is based in Hanoi office, this position will have the key responsibilities as below:
- Develop and manage the portfolio of targeted employer partners and tertiary institutions to maximise portfolio growth and individual account outcomes
- Develop and manage relationships with key senior stakeholders across a range of tertiary education providers, MNC’s and government organisations to obtain support for CPA Australia initiatives and activities across Northern Vietnam
- Design and implement new member recruitment activities to achieve challenging growth targets and annual Key Performance Indicators.
- Prepare reports on planned, current activity and actual results achieved and other reports as required.
- Maintain up to date records of organisation information to ensure the integrity of the accounts and portfolio data
- Establish yourself as a trusted and respected advocate for the CPA Australia brand
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in a senior business development role
- Extensive experience in building high-level strategic relationships
- Frequently track record of meeting and exceeding challenging sales results
- Ability to identify business and strategic opportunities relevant to CPA Australia in North Vietnam;
- Excellent presentation and fluent communication in both English and Vietnamese
- Ability to plan, co-ordinate and facilitate key projects and events
- Mature professional who thinks strategically and has both the ‘hunter’ mentality and ‘Consultative’ approach when dealing with new clients.
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Is willing to get their hands dirty and get involved on all aspects of engagement with tertiary and employers to secure new members, including administration work around this
For more information about this job opportunity, please contact Christina Raj, Recruitment Manager at Christina.Raj@hudson.com
To find more about CPA Australia, please visit www.cpaaustralia.com.au
(Please note, unsuccessful applications will not be returned. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interviews. Previous applicants need not apply ).
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: