Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns [9 December 2016]
Dear Members and Friends
- AusCham Cam! Congratulations to the inaugural recipient of the Auscham RMIT Executive MBA Scholarship, Nguyen Minh Hieu, who graduated with a Distinction last week. In this candid video, Hieu explains why RMIT’s EMBA is so powerful in the workplace. Click here.
- Applications for two (2) AusCham RMIT Executive MBA Scholarships will close on 6 January 2017 (1 for Hanoi and 1 for HCMC). Only staff working for AusCham members are eligible to apply for these scholarships. Consolidate a career path for your key members of staff by introducing them to these scholarships. Click here.
- Last week in Hanoi, AusCham held a Thank You Reception for sponsors and stakeholders. Next week we will do the same again in HCMC. Their support is vital for the ongoing operation of AusCham.
- Last Monday, the Vietnam Business Forum was held in Hanoi. The Vietnamese Prime Minister joined the VBF and stayed for an extended period of time.
- AusCham’s Board will meet next Tuesday by video conference in Hanoi and HCMC.
- Thanks to AusCham Member, Angsana Lang Co, for advertising with AusCham – see below. Also Royal Brunei Airlines.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: