Weekly Bullet Points from the Executive Director, Phil Johns [07 Dec 2017]
Dear Members and Friends
- AusCham’s new logo was unveiled at HCMC Sundowners last night where the designer, Mr Tran Quoc Trung (an alumnus of RMIT University) was on hand to explain the meaning behind the logo. Click here for details. Thank you very much to Tanwani, the Official authorized distributor for the Fossil portfolio brands in Vietnam, for sponsoring the Armani Exchange watch.
- On 29 November, the Vietnamese Government included Australia on the list of countries eligible for e visas. Click here.
- This week in Hanoi, AusCham has been interviewing candidates to fill the vacancy in Hanoi while in HCMC, we have been interviewing candidates for the soon-to-be-vacant accountant’s position. Announcements are expected next week.
- Enjoy a whiskey? Try the Firkin Bar (AusCham Member) in HCMC on Tuesday 12 December. Click here.
- Thank you to Vietnam Airlines. Fly Premium Economy to Australia return and have your Lotus membership upgraded to Titanium. See promo below for details.
- Thank you to the following renewing members: braaap Motorcycles, ICT International, Pan Pacific Hanoi, Tractus Asia, New World Saigon Hotel, Detmold Packaging Vietnam, and Water Safety Vietnam.
- Reminder: nominations for the Australian Business Awards 2018 close next week on Friday 15 December 2017. Nominate in one or more of the following categories: Sustainability, Innovation, Alumni in Business, Community and Business Excellence. For full details, click here.
Below is an edited version of this week’s email newsletter. Click to view full version
To subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE