AusCham unveiled its new logo at Christmas Sundowners in HCMC on 6 December 2017.
In this video, the designer of the winning logo, Mr Tran Quoc Trung (a graduate from RMIT University Vietnam) describes what the different elements in the logo mean.
- To view on Facebook, click here.
- Footage of wattle flowers: Burke’s Backyard
- Footage of presentation: AusCham’s Christmas Sundowners
- Events on 26, Caravelle Saigon, 6 December, 2017
- One Armani Exchange watch, sponsored by Tanwani, Official Distributor for the Fossil portfolio of brands in Vietnam.
Congratulations and thank you to Mr Tran Quoc Trung, designer of AusCham’s new logo (and a graduating student from RMIT University)!
- Sweet Success at http://www.purple-planet.com/
This is an AusCham in house video
12 December 2017
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: