Business Envoy is a new bi-monthly online publication that connects DFAT (Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade) with business.
It provides Australian business with a direct line to the Australian Government’s global diplomatic network, offering perspectives and insights on the economic and market impacts of geopolitical events and trends.
Business Envoy draws on reporting and advice from Australian embassies and high commissions in key trade and investment markets, as well as analysis and assessments on international issues from DFAT in Canberra.
The Business@DFAT website
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) is committed to delivering strong support for Australian business and works closely with its portfolio partners—Austrade, Tourism Australia, ACIAR, EFIC—and other agencies.
Business@DFAT has a dedicated website that provides business with useful information, resources and updates.
As well as the Business Envoy publication, there is information on:
- Free Trade Agreements
- Working with Australia’s aid program
There is also an excellent section on Business links. For information on:
- Trade and investment, click onto Trade and investment.
- Existing free trade agreements and current negotiations, visit Trade agreements.
- General economic and political conditions in overseas markets, visit Countries and regions.
- Consular information to assist in planning business travel overseas, visit Smartraveller.
- Aid for trade, visit Aid for Trade.
- The private sector development agenda of the Australian aid program, visit Private Sector Development.
To visit the Business@DFAT website, click here.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: