Towards Transparency is offering a free 1.5 hour online learning module which provides comprehensive anti-corruption training.
The training has been designed by leading experts in the field, and enables organisations to provide training for their personnel.
You can quit and re-enter the module as often as you would like.
There are no restrictions as to the number of times you can take the course, or the number of individuals from the same organisation who can take it.
- What is corruption and why is preventing it important?
- Case scenarios – how to prevent and resist bribery and corruption
- Anti-corruption laws and the consequences for you
- How to report cases of bribery and corruption
- To open the untracked version of this module, click here.
- To download full navigation instructions, click here.
- To give us feedback on the course, click here
Getting started – the tracked version
If you wish to purchase a tracked version with assessment and certificate, click here.
In Vietnamese language
For the Vietnamese version of the above, click here.
OTHER NEWS ON THE AUSCHAM WEBSITE
In the toolbar of this website, click on “NEWS” for the drop down menu which includes: