Are you an Australian Business Alumni who:
- Registered to attend one of AusCham’s Welcome Back Aussie Alumni events on 1 February in Hanoi, Danang, Nha Trang or HCMC?
- Works for a 2015 Corporate Sponsor of AusCham?
Well, AusChamm would like to offer you a 12 month complimentary Alumni Membership with AusCham.
But this offer will finish soon – Wednesday, 1 April 2015. So, don’t be a fool: sign up for an Alumni membership before April Fool’s Day.
AusCham continues to forge relationships with the Australian universities and employers here in Vietnam who are looking to recruit Australian Business Alumni. Below are some examples:
- We now have a dedicated page on the AusCham website for Alumni Jobs.
- We now have a dedicated page on the AusCham website for Alumni Business. Did you know that the Viettel Group appointed an Australian Business Alumni to the position of General Director on 1 March? Did you know that the acting CEO of ANZ Bank is an Australian Alumni?
- We have had really exciting discussions with a number of universities in the past week about how they can support our activities here in Vietnam.
- Next Tuesday, 24 March, AusCham will hold its Annual General Meetings in Hanoi and HCMC. One outcome is that we expect to establish a dedicated Australian Business Alumni Working Group for Business Alumni.
- This weekend I am in Vung Tau speaking with Alumni representatives about co organising a Business Alumni event next month.
- In Hue, the Vietnam Australia Friendship Society is keen to learn more about AusCham working with its Australian Business Alumni.
- To further raise the profile, visibility and perceived value of an Australian education, we are about to announce the winner of a competition to design a new logo that will be used to promote Alumni.
Don’t be a fool. Apply for your Alumni membership before Wednesday 1 April 2015 and pay nothing!
Please download and complete the registration form below:
Email the completed form to Ms Phuong, AusCham’s Manager for memberships at email@example.com before April Fool’s Day.