The date for the 5th Annual Vietnam Real Estate Market Symposium will be held on Thursday 5 October, 2017.
The event will be held in HCMC at the Reverie Saigon.
***Simultaneous translation between English and Vietnamese will be available at this event.***
SPONSORSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE
- Email: email@example.com
AusCham Members: 2.500.000 VND | Non- Members: 3.000.000 VND
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A platform for bringing all the real estate players with an interest in Vietnam to share their insights/updates on the most recent changes/developments on policy and laws. It also creates an opportunity for investors, government representatives and service providers within the real estate market to interact with each other.
OPENING SPEECH: Vice Minister of Ministry of Construction
- Topic: Vietnam vs the World: Opportunities, Presented by Economist/Banker
- Topic: M&A Real Estate Landscape in Vietnam by John Ditty, Advisory Managing Partner, KPMG VN
- Topic: Legal Update by David Lim, Managing Partner, ZICOLaw
- Topic: Tax/Structure Update by Mr Ninh Van Hien, Partner, KPMG
MARKET INSIGHTS AND PANEL DISCUSSIONS:
- Residential: CBRE
- Hospitality & Real Estate Investment: JLL & One Hub Saigon
- Office: Savills
- Industrial: Cushman & Wakefield
COCKTAIL RECEPTION & NETWORKING – hosted by Squire Patton Boggs.
Squire Patton Boggs combine sound legal counsel with a deep knowledge of their clients’ businesses to resolve their legal challenges. They “care about the quality of our services, the success of our clients and the relationships that are forged through those successes”.