August 06, 2020
Event Time: 11:00 - 13:30
Quality Assurance in Online Learning (Higher Education) by ASEAN-Australia Education Dialogue (AAED)
Across the region, online learning is the new normal in a COVID-19 era. How are higher education institutions approaching the issues of Quality Assurance and Best Practice?
This session will provide a platform to share experiences from both an ASEAN and Australian perspective, drawing on the learnings from higher education institutions, quality assurance bodies and online learning management specialists.
Join us and listen what our speakers have to offer from the Australian Government Department of Education, Skills and Employment (DESE), Swinburne University, OpenLearning Limited (OLL) and University of Malaya / ASEAN University Network-Quality Assurance (AUN QA).
Date: Thursday 6th August 2020
Time: 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm (AEST) | 11:00 am – 12:30 pm (ICT)
This session will explore:
- How is the Digital Divide impacting on student access to Online Learning at Higher Education institutions in ASEAN and Australia?
- Is there an understanding and agreement emerging on what constitutes “best practice” in online learning and how is this being encouraged and evaluated?
- What are students feeding back about their recent experience of Online Learning?
- Are we likely to see rationalisation and cooperation in the way lectures are delivered by sharing presentations by acknowledged regional and global subject experts?
- How are universities and other higher education institutions collaborating with information management specialists?
- What impact will online learning have in higher education across ASEAN over the next 5 years?
Register now if you haven’t done so!