March 26, 2019
Registration: 18:00 - 20:00
Sofitel Saigon Plaza | 17 Le Duan
Members Only. Complimentary. 	 *Membership: Members Only. Complimentary.
Notice is hereby given that the 2019 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of AusCham will take place at 6pm on Tuesday, 26 March 2019 in:
- Hanoi – Sofitel Legend Metropole Hotel, 15 Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem
- HCMC – Sofitel Saigon Plaza, 17 Lê Duẩn, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh
For the formal notice, please download 2019 Notice of AGM
For full details of the Annual General Meeting, please download the 2019 AGM Information Sheet
CRITICAL DATES (2019)
- 25 February (Monday) – Official Notice of 2019 AGM emailed to all members. Nominations for Board open
- 8 March @5pm (Friday) – Deadline for non-voting members to request a review of their voting status
- 15 March @5pm (Friday) – Deadline for members to list an item on the AGM Agenda
- 18 March @ 3pm (Monday) – Deadline for candidates to nominate for the 2019 Board
- 19 March (Tuesday) – Online voting commences (if election is required)
- 26 March @3pm (Tuesday) – Online voting closes
- 26 March @6pm (Tuesday) – AGM 2019 (Hanoi and HCMC)
1. President’s Report regarding the activities of AusCham since the previous AGM.
2. President’s Report regarding proposed activities for the coming year.
3. Treasurer’s Report regarding the financial position for the year ended 31 December 2018 and
proposed budget for year ended 31 December 2019.
4. To elect a National Board comprising four (4) representatives residing in Hanoi and eight (8)
representatives residing in HCMC and that these Board Members will hold office from this
date until the 2020 AGM.
5. To appoint an auditor.
6. To transact any other business properly brought forward at the AGM.
Any member of AusCham who wishes to add an item to the agenda may do so by giving written notice to AusCham’s Office Manager, Lam Ngoc Phuong (email email@example.com ) no later than Friday, 15 March 2019.
Registrations of Interest and Enquiries
To register your interest in attending the AGM (members only) email:
(*)Note: This event is opened for Members only
Due to limited seats, please kindly RSVP by email before Thursday, 21 Mar (cob)
The order of 2019 AusCham Board Candidates, which was drawed at AusCham Office ( 18 Mar 2019, 3.15pm) as below:
Hanoi Candidates Order:
- Ms Melissa Keane: Partner, Allens Pte Ltd, Hanoi Branch
HCMC Candidates Order: