March 30, 2021
Event Time: 18:00 - 20:00
(*)This event is exclusive for AusCham Members only
- Venue: Sofitel Saigon Plaza | 17 Le Duan, D1, HCMC
- RSVP: email@example.com
- Venue: Hotel de Opera - 29 Trang Tien, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Dates (2021)
- 3 March (Wednesday) – Official Notice of 2021 AGM to be emailed to all members. Nominations for Board open
- 12 March @5:00 pm (Friday) – Deadline for non-voting Members to request a review of their voting status (Non-voting to Voting)
- 15 March @5:00 pm (Monday) – Deadline for Members to list an item to the AGM Agenda
- 16 March @3:00 pm (Tuesday) – Deadline for all Candidates (current Board Members & Nominees) to nominate for the 2021 Board
- 18 March @6pm (Thursday) – Meet the candidates evening in HCMC and in Hanoi
- 23 March (Tuesday) – Online voting commences (if election is required)
- 30 March @12:00 pm (Tuesday) – Online voting closes
- 30 March @6:00 pm (Tuesday) – AGM 2021 (Hanoi and HCMC)
Who would you like to serve on AusCham’s 2021/22 Board?
As a Voting Member, you are entitled to nominate yourself, or another Voting Member, to stand for election to serve on AusCham’s 2021/22 Board as a Director. The deadline for nominations is 3:00 pm on Tuesday, 16 March. To nominate, please send email to email@example.com
If an election is required, all Voting Members will be emailed separately with full details for online voting (as well as voting in person at the AGM or by proxy).
Non Voting Members are warmly invited to attend the Annual General Meeting
As a Non Voting Member of AusCham, you are warmly invited to attend the Annual General Meeting in Hanoi or HCMC.
Please note, however, that as a Non Voting Member, you are ineligible to stand for election or to nominate anyone else to stand for election at the AGM. If you believe that there is an error in AusCham’s records and that you are eligible to vote, you may request a review of the status of your membership by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 5:00 pm on Friday 12 March.
If you are a nominee of a member company that has strong Australian credentials, please be aware that Corporate members are restricted to having three nominees with voting rights and for SMEs, it is two nominees with Voting Rights. So please check first that your company hasn’t allocated the Voting Rights to another nominee(s).
Annual General Meeting Event Details in Hanoi and HCMC
(*) Note: This event is exclusive for AusCham Members only
|Sofitel Saigon Plaza
17 Le Duan, Dist. 1
|Hotel de l’Opera Hanoi – MGallery
29 Trang Tien, Hoan Kiem Dist.
1. President’s Report regarding the activities of AusCham since the previous AGM.
2. President’s Report regarding proposed activities for the coming year.
3. Treasurer’s Report regarding the financial position for the year ended 31 December 2020 and
proposed budget for year ending 31 December 2021.
4. To elect a National Board comprising four (4) representatives residing in Hanoi and eight (8) representatives residing in HCMC and that these Board Members will hold office from this date until the 2022 AGM.
5. To appoint an auditor.
6. To transact any other business properly brought forward at the AGM.
Note: The order of candidates’ names on the ballot paper is determined by the order that they are drawn from a hat (conducted by AusCham’s office)
|Click HERE for HCMC Based Candidates for the AusCham Board of Directors 2021 Profiles|
Executive Director, Legal Transaction
SC Capital Partners Group
Partner, Tax Leader Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia
Ernst & Young Vietnam Limited
Partner, Head of Legal Services
Detmold Packaging Vietnam
Le Meridien Saigon
Director of Asset Development
Orlar Vietnam Joint Stock Company
Managing Director – Vietnam
Aurecon Vietnam Limited Company
Hoang Ha Label Co., Ltd (QLM Vietnam)
Novas Group Vietnam
|Click HERE for Hanoi Based Candidates for the AusCham Board of Directors 2021 Profiles|
Fiona Susan Terry
Group HR Manager
The Al Fresco’s Group (AFG Vietnam)
Adjunct Industry Professional
Chairman Mavin Group
Country Director AlliedPickfords
Head of Corporate Development
Outward Bound Vietnam