March 23, 2018
Event Time: 18:00 - 23:00
Park Hyatt Saigon
Members - VND1.5m. Non members - VND1.95m
The Australian Business Awards 2018 Ceremony & Gala Dinner will be held on Friday, 23 March at the Park Hyatt Saigon (AusCham Member).
Registrations, Awards & Finalists
- To register by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For full details of the awards and processes, click here.
- For full details of finalists for each award, click here.
The Australian Business Awards 2018 are an opportunity to recognise Australian connected businesses and individuals operating in Vietnam at the highest level.
In total five awards will be presented from the following categories (to view the list of finalists, click here):
- The Award for Sustainability – Sponsored by CPA Australia
Recognising organisations engaged in programs or endeavours aimed at sustainability in their workplace or the environment, and for the benefit of future generations.
- The Award for Innovation – Sponsored by the Australian Embassy
Recognising organisations that implement business initiatives, demonstrating innovative solutions for new or existing business needs that enable the organisation to gain a competitive edge in their field.
- The Award for Alumni in Business – Sponsored by Allens
A graduate of an Australian University who has established or contributed to a successful business presence in Vietnam, showing qualities of entrepreneurism and professionalism in their chosen sector.
- The Award for Community – Sponsored by Asia Counsel
Recognising organisations contributing to and giving back to the community in Vietnam, including initiatives to improve lives and futures.
- The Award for Business Excellence – Sponsored by Commonwealth Bank Australia
Recognising organisations that are widely regarded has having excelled in their field and are recognised as true leaders at the forefront of their industry.
- AV Sponsor – TTI Migration & Investment Consulting
- Rada Vietnam – Australian wines and whiskey
- Heart of Darkness – Beer
Auction items (proceeds to the Fred Hollows Foundation)
- Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours – 11 day /10 night luxury cruise along Myanmar’s Irrawaddy River for two valued at USD12, 320. Click here.
- Costa Cruises – 7 days / 6 nights luxury cruise around Japan/Korea with Industry Travel Asia / Future.Travel. Click here.
- All proceeds from these two auctions will be donated to the Fred Hollows Foundation.
- Vietnam Airlines – One economy return ticket to Australia from HCMC, excluding taxes, fees and charges. Conditions apply.
- The Grand Ho Tram – One Stay and Play Package (1 night stay for 2 and 1 round of golf (not applicable on weekends, holidays and black out days))
- Rada Vietnam – 2012 Kilikanoon Oracle Gift Box, 2012 Evans & Tate Cabernet and Shiraz Gift Box and Islay Mist 17 y.o. Gift Box.
Sponsorship enquiries and other information
- Click on the dedicated web page for full details, terms and conditions.
- Email email@example.com
- Nomination Form – click here.
Tentative Set Menu at the Park Hyatt Saigon
- Warm bread selection, butter
- Chilled green pea veloute, creme fraiche, bacon, herb oil
- Beef bourguignon, potato puree, glazed pearl onions
- Hazelnut and berry crumble tart, rum and raisin ice cream
- Coffee, tea
(Vegetarian set menu is available upon request)