FOODSERVICE AUSTRALIA EXHIBITION 2018 – EXPERIENCE THE TOUR RESEARCH ON MIGRATION & INVESTMENT INTO AUSTRALIA
Given the fact that Vietnamese businesses have an intention of making investment into Australia, however, their concerns about starting a different life and the risks in a new country make them reluctant in making their final decision.
Let’s experience with Tien Thinh International at the FoodService 2018 exhibition combining with tour research in migration & Investment in Australia to get an overview of your potential business and your life in Australia.
Duration: 8 days from 23/5/2018 to 30/5/2018
The tour schedule includes:
– Visit FoodService Australia 2018,
– Connect business opportunities with the New South Wales Business Chamber,
– Meet with the New South Wales government representatives to find out about investment opportunities,
– Find out about the real estate market, housing in NSW,
– Visiting educational institutions for children, life of Vietnamese living in Australia …
This is an opportunity to meet suppliers, manufacturers, retailers in the food industry, processing technology and explore world-class standards. At the same time, it is also an opportunity for Vietnamese businessmen to firmly grasp and address all concerns in the upcoming Australian settlement.
To sign up for the tour, contact Mr. Huy Vo – Trade & Investment Manager – Mobile: 0902718923 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org