October 16, 2021
Event Time: 09:30 - 11:00
Life is a constant and never-ending negotiation. Every relationship we live, every conversation we have is a negotiation of one kind or another. So how to become a good negotiator? How do you get what you want, whilst creating a win-win and maintaining good relations with the people around us?
In this workshop you will learn how to devise and implement strategies for a successful negotiation. A negotiation expert will demonstrate a “negotiation mindset” and share valuable techniques and practices to help you negotiate for success.
Main points to be discussed in the workshop:
– Importance of negotiation in daily life and when to negotiate
– Top effective negotiation skills you must learn to succeed
– The Win-Win approach to negotiation.
– How to win your negotiation while preserving good relationships
– Practical guide to negotiating.
Date: October 16th, 2021
Time: 9:30 – 11:00 AM
Venue: Virtual Event
For more information of the event and speakers, please click HERE
(Disclaimer: This is not an AusCham Vietnam event, but is promoted in good faith as an event that may or may not be of interest to AusCham’s members).